hello! i’m Aleah
Wife, mother, & indianapolis photographer
When I became a mom, my entire life shifted. I breastfed my first baby for 20 months, then went straight into my second pregnancy. I understand firsthand the sacrifices women make to carry, feed, and care for their children – the sleepless nights, not recognizing your body in the mirror, and personal sacrifice. That’s why I want to document your motherhood journey from pregnancy to newborn and every baby milestone.
My photography style is timeless, romantic, and heartfelt. My photographs document the connection and love between families. I want the pictures to be printed and enjoyed (not just on a computer screen) for generations.
My family recently moved here from Dallas (although I’m a Pittsburgh native), so I’m new to the Westfield & Indianapolis area (my husband’s hometown). So don’t hesitate to say hi, and drop me some sushi recommendations!
Ready to schedule your photography session?
I can’t wait to create art together!
get to know me
- I love watching the same comedy shows from start to finish over and over again – especially Friends and The Office.
- I’ve called many different cities home. I grew up in Pittsburgh, PA and have lived in New York City, Miami, Dallas, and now Indianapolis.
- When we lived in Dallas, I was a model – including when I was pregnant with my first baby! That’s why I consider posing my clients to look their best as one of my best talents.
- My favorite childhood memory is taking beach vacations with my mom, dad, and two brothers. It was always a road trip adventure!
- I’m currently pregnant with baby #2!
Owner & Photographer
Aleah Gregory is an Indianapolis newborn photographer serving Westfield, Zionsville, Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, and central Indiana. Aleah specializes in maternity, newborn, baby, & family photography. Contact her to book a session!
Aleah is an inclusive photographer and does not discriminate based on race, gender, sex, orientation, religion, culture, or appearance. Love is love!